1. Although the postmark date for completed application materials is July 1st, 2017, it is helpful for applicants to try apply as early as possible. Thank you for your help.
2. When requesting a letter of recommendation, make sure you pick wisely, give deadline and plenty of notice to your chosen non-related recommender and thank them for their time. Give information about L.I.F.E. and the criteria for the award.
1. All L.I.F.E. Scholarships are merit-based. Therefore, take special caution when reviewing criteria. Criteria has changed for submitting applications starting this year. Please review Eligibilty and Application Procedure
2. Past Finalists or applicants that still qualify are encouraged to reapply.
3. New this year, all applicants must submit both a hard copy via mail and an electronic copy via email
4. The L.I.F.E. Team has decided not to have an application fee at this time.
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Best of luck to all 2017 Applicants!